Finding Taiwan right in Binh Duong New City with the Community festival Taiwan Market
BDNC Community Festival is a series of festivities organized in Binh Duong New City with the purpose of connecting communities living and working in Binh Duong. The very first festival named “TAIWAN MARKET” will be a chance for the Taiwanese community as well as Taiwan culture lovers in Binh Duong to get together.
Coming to the Taiwan Market, visitors will be having a lot to experience including
- Tasting the Taiwanese cuisine from favorite brands such as Oops Taiwan, Dai Phat Food, Bao Gia, Ding Tea, Ian Kitchen, Bep cua Chong …
- Eventful music show with the performance of singers, bands, and Viet Hoa International School’s students.
- A “check-in” corner with a colorful and dazzling lantern decorated area.
- Exciting sports activities with football classes of Kawasaki Frontale Football and baseball classs from Shindo Binh Duong Club.
- Especially, the event of Taiwan Market is also a chance for Taiwan fans to actually “discover” Taiwan with 4 free airplane tickets to Taipei, Taiwan from Starlux Airlines, Phu Khai, and China Airlines along with other gifts from sponsors when joining the lucky draw program.
Customers can register to join lucky draw here.
Information about “BDNC Community Festival - Taiwan Market”:
- Time: 16:00 – 21:00, April 17, 2022
- Location: Viet Hoa International School – Pham Hung Street, Phu Hoa Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong. (Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/KKVMkHSZ5shNecjx9)
- Free entrance