Kawasaki Frontale Football School Opening Football Class for Children at Ho Chi Minh City
First football class for aged from 8 to 13 will officially open at Ho Chi Minh City
Kawasaki Frontale is famous for teaching and training football by professional Japanese at Binh Duong New City. Until now, Kawasaki Frontale has nearly 200 students joining for training and expand more classes for teenager and adult. First time, Kawasaki Frontale football school will officially open class for children at Thao Dien football yard.
This is a great occasion for children to try with sporty activities and having chance to meet and have more friends. Besides that, professional coaches from Japan will also instruct and guide from basic to high level for students.
- Time: from 8h00 04th of February
- Location: Thao Dien Football yard - 28 Thao Dien Street, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
- Fee: 500,000 VND/class – Uniform: 500,000/set
- Language in class: English, Japanese & Vietnamese
- Register by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number: 0847.600.109