BECAMEX TOKYU is engaged in urban development such as housing, commercial facilities, transportation, etc. in Binh Duong New City (about 1,000ha) in Binh Duong Province, of which our development site “TOKYU Garden City”. With the concept of the city”Always NEW!”, we are constantly taking on the challenge of advanced initiatives in Vietnam and promoting sustainable urban development.
Population and Real Estate Business in Binh Duong
In recent years, the population has been increasing at about 3 to 6% per year. Population growth leads to urbanization, and according to 2020 statistical data, it is also the province with the highest urbanization rate in the country with 82%. Meanwhile, according to the 2019 Population and Housing Census, the province has the highest net immigration rate in the country; among every five persons aged 5 years old and over in Binh Duong, there is one person from another province. In addition, also according to this survey, it had the highest rate of migrants renting or borrowing houses in the country.
Therefore, it is an area where the demand for real estate businesses, including housing, is expected to expand due to the development of urbanization caused by the growth in population and the increase in number of households.
Overview of Binh Duong New City
Conveniently located in the center of the province, Binh Duong New City utilizes its geographical advantage and it is also expected that the gate function will be strengthened for multifaceted exchanges such as trading activities, service activities, and transfer of cutting-edge technology.
Center of Binh Duong New City
Binh Duong Province related facilities, offices of companies and organizations are gathered, and it is developing into a new business area.
In 2019, Binh Duong Province and our joint venture partner BECAMEX IDC CORP have also announced the construction of the World Trade Center.
- Eastern International University (EIU)
- Town house
- Golden Town
- Mapletree Industrial Park
- Becamex Urban Development (UDJ)
- Singapore International School (SIS)
- Becamex IDC Corporation
- Binh Duong Urban Clinic
- Sports center
- Integrated Binh Duong Provincial Administration Center
- Shop house
- Ngo Thoi Nhiem Elementary, Middle and High School
- Ngo Thoi Nhiem Kindergarten
- Thien Hau Pagoda
- Hoi An Pagoda
- Nguyen Khuyen school
- Viet Hoa International School (VHIS)
- TDC PLAZA
- LAKE VIEW
Main facilities to be developed in the future
- State Bank of Vietnam in Binh Duong
- State Treasury of Binh Duong
- Binh Duong Tax Department
- People’s Court of Binh Duong
- Vietnam Foreign Trade Bank (Vietcombank) Building
- Taiwan Enterprise Building
- People’s Procuracy of Binh Duong
- Statistics Office of Binh Duong
- Binh Duong Customs